Pursuant to the requirements set forth by national (D.lgs. 30 giugno 2003, n. 196 Code regarding the protection of personal data ) and European (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data n. 679/2016, GDPR), this website respect and preserves the confidentiality of the users, making every effort in order to do not damage users’ rights.
1. Data controller
The Data Controller is the Company HMC Consultancy Travel Limited with registered offices in Bantry, Co. Cork, Ireland in person of the legal representative Paul McDonnell (from here ‘’Company’’), who guarantees the compliance in observance of rules on personal data providing the following information about the processing of the communicated data or collected during the browsing of the website.
Data gathered automatically
As all websites, also this one uses log files where the data collected are kept in an automatic ways during the users browsing, as:
- Internet domain and IP protocol;
- Browser and Operative System;
- Date, time and permanence on the site;
- Web page of origin of the visitor and exit page;
- Possible search engine from which the website has been accessed.
These data are not collected to be associated to identified individuals, but for their very nature they could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow to identify the users. The data collected automatically can be used by the Company:
- in the event of suspected use in violation of the current law;
- for statistical purposes;
- to improve the browsing and the content of the website
The legal basis for the treatment is the necessity to make the web site functionality useful following the access of the user.
3. Voluntarily transmitted personal data
Except for what indicated by the previous article, Your personal data are treated for the following purposes: promotional communications even personalized, market research, economical/statistical analysis, reward programs, tracking of the degree of satisfaction of the customers through the dispatch of advertising flyers and paper promotional material, e-mail, sms, mms and telemarketing.
4. Compulsory or optional consent to the handling of personal data
Except for the purposes indicated in the previous article, the legal basis for the treatment of Your personal data for the purposes indicated in Art. 3 is the freely-expressed consent
Providing your personal data is always optional: in case of failure to provide the personal data will make it impossible for the Company the dispatch of newsletters, advertising material or any other promotional activity.
5. Data processing method and storage time
The collected data will be processed using electronic instruments or otherwise or in any case by the means of computer and communication or by means of manual elaboration for purposes for which the data are collected and in order to guarantee their safety.
The data are collected for the time strictly necessary to the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance of the current law.
6. Subjects authorized to the process, responsible and data communication
The recipients of the data collected are the Data Subject, his employees and his collaborators, charged and/or responsible of the processions and/or administrators of the system.
The data can be also be processed by professionals and/or companies charged to perform the technical, development, management and administrative activities.
The data can be also be communicated to the following recipients:
- judicial authorities and those of vigilance , subjects to whom the communication is mandatory in compliance with the current law;
- Subjects providing services for the management of the IT system and of communication (e-mail included);
- Companies in the ambit of assistance and consultancy
- Subjects that carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities performed by the Company also in the customers interest;
Also, the data can be transferred to companies in the e-commerce field, distance selling, publishing, utilities, tourism, sport, communication, entertainment, finance, insurance, automotive, mass consumption for the dispatch of advertising material and other promotional and commercial purposes via web, mail, e-mail and phone (sms, mms, telemarketing)
The collected data can be transferred abroad, even outside the EU in the and in accordance with a procedure prescribed by law guaranteeing a proper level of protection.
7. Rights of the data subject
In accordance with the art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of the EU regulation n. 2016/679, you can, in any moment, exercise the right of:
- ask confirmation of the presence of your personal data;
- receiving information regarding the purpose of the processing, le category of personal data, recipients or the category of recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated and, when possible, the time of collection
- Requesting changes and cancellation of the data;
- Obtaining a limitation of the processing;
- Obtain data portability, i.e. receiving them from the data subject, in structured format, usable and readable from automatic device and transmit them to another data subject without obstructions;
- To oppose to the processing in any moment and also in case of purpose of direct marketing;
- To oppose to an Automated decision-making of individuals proliferation included;
- Demanding to the data subject the access to the personal data and their change ment or cancellation or the limitation of the processing or to oppose to the processing, other than to the portability of the data;
- Withdraw the consent any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- To lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
8. procedure for the exercise of any right
You can, in any time, exercise the rights indicated by art. 8) by sending an email to email@example.com